I focus on my patients’ needs and providing evidence-based care. My role as a cardiologist is education, prevention and modeling how to live a health lifestyle.
Hobbies: Skiing, hiking, traveling and spending time with family.
Family: Wife, Kathrin and daughter, Sage
Qualifications and experience
- Cardiology, Heart and Circulation, Heart and Circulation - Heart Diseases - Prevention, Heart and Circulation - Heart Failure, Heart and Circulation - Peripheral Artery Disease
Western Michigan University (2002)
Michigan State University (2008)
MetroHealth Hospital (2011)
MetroHealth Hospital (2014)
- Clinical interest for patients
• Cardiovascular disease prevention through dietary and exercise guidance
• Lipid and blood pressure management
• Coronary artery disease
• Cardiac imaging and heart failure management
- Research interest for patients
• Non-invasive imaging in heart failure
• Non-invasive imaging in Peripheral Arterial Disease
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.