Knowing that each patient is unique, I try to listen to them and I enjoy building a physician-patient relationship. Once this is established, I work with them to create an individualized, holistic care plan. I take a calm, supportive approach that hopefully makes each patient feel comfortable enough to share not only their health goals, but their life with me.
I have a wonderful family that includes my beautiful wife (Raina), son (Oliver) and our young pup (Hank). Born and raised in northern California, we moved to Colorado seven years ago and we never plan on leaving. We love being so close to the mountains where we can hike and rock climb, and just be in nature. When not in the mountains, I enjoy watching and playing a variety of sports and spending time with my family and my brother’s family who also lives in town.
Qualifications and experience
- Family Medicine
- Languages spoken
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Rocky Vista University (2020)
Gonzaga University (2011)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Managing chronic disease.
- Office-based procedures: MSK injections, simple skin procedures, female contraception, vasectomies.
- Sports medicine.
- Lifestyle medicine.
- Osteopathic manipulative therapy.
- Wilderness medicine.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.