- Herdman Vestibular Rehabilitation Certification
- Level II Hippotherapy Certification
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
Kristen is originally from Seattle, WA and along the west coast, but moved to Colorado Springs in 1996. She obtained a B.S. in Health and Movement Sciences from California State University-Sacramento and graduated with a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from Northwestern in 1996. Kristen has been with Memorial Hospital, now a part of UCHealth, since 1997. In advancing her education, she has completed the competency based Herdman Vestibular Rehab course and has attained a Level II certification with the American Hippotherapy Association (equine facilitated Physical Therapy). In 2020, Kristen became a certified lymphedema therapist. She currently treats a variety of musculoskeletal, neurological, and oncologic conditions including, but not limited to vestibular and balance deficits, post-concussion syndrome, oncology related deficits, cancer related fatigue, lymphedema, neurological disorders, post-operative care, joint pain/injury, and low back pain.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy, Brain and Nervous System - Concussion Assessment
- Languages spoken
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.