My philosophy of care is to empower women through open communication and education, helping them make informed decisions about their health care. Midwifery allows me to combine my love of labor and delivery with gynecology to complete my circle of caring for women through their lifespan.
I choose to work at UCHealth because it is the leader in innovation and is cutting-edge in its approach to health care.
I’m married to my husband Troy, who manages a local pizza business in Evans. We have grown children who live in Johnstown and Loveland. Beyond caring for patients, I enjoy reading, yoga and traveling.
Qualifications and experience
- Certified Nurse Midwife, Women's Health - Contraception, Women's Health - Menopause
University of Missouri-Kansas City (2001)
Webster University (1997)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Family planning
- Preconception counseling
- Research interest for patients
- Sexual dysfunction in menopausal women
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.