I believe in providing patients with confidence and skills to manage their own care. I incorporate evidence based practice, clinical experience, and the patients’ goals to optimize outcomes.
Patient centered approach, evidence based, academic environment, team approach
- Orthopedic Board Certified Specialist
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
I love exploring the beautiful Colorado outdoors, running, hiking, and spending time with my family and friends.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
Regis University (2014)
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Boston University (2007)
Bachelor of Science
SUNY Binghamton University (2004)
- Clinical interest for patients
- All orthopedic
- (Musculoskeletal) Dysfunctions,
- Sports Injuries
- Post-Op Care
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.