I practice Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat) with specialty training in Head and Neck Cancer Surgery. Whether in general practice or cancer care, I believe:
1. The practice of medicine is the practice of trust. Your honesty with me deserves to be met with mutual transparency, respect and compassion. I want you to feel you were treated as my own family.
2. You deserve cutting-edge care. I can apply a variety of skills and technologies that mean more treatment options for you. For some, this may mean avoiding surgery altogether, for others it may mean less invasive surgery through use of lasers, endoscopes or robots. We will discuss all of your options and decide together which fit your personal goals and needs.
3. I want to empower you. Whether you’re looking for a thoughtful, evidence-based decision from your doctor, or if you’re looking for the pros and cons of your options described in plain language to you, I will strive to be your best resource. I want you to leave my office with confidence in your healthcare choices.
It is a unique honor to connect with you. In all ways, I am here for you.
Qualifications and experience
- Bones, Joints and Muscles - Facial Fractures, Cancers - Head and Neck Cancer, Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT), Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Facial Paralysis, Ear, Nose, and Throat - Head and Neck Tumors, Ear, Nose, and Throat - Hoarseness, Ear, Nose, and Throat - Salivary Gland Diseases/Stones, Ear, Nose, and Throat - Skull Base Tumors, Endocrine System (Hormones) - Thyroid Cancer, Otolaryngology, Surgery - Robotic Surgery
Bachelor of Science
Columbia University (2008)
Doctor of Medicine
New York University School of Medicine (2012)
New York University School of Medicine (2017)
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (2018)
- Clinical interest for patients
Minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery, laser surgery, endoscopic surgery, endocrine surgery, thyroid surgery, parathyroid disorders, tongue cancer, mouth cancer, tonsil cancer, throat cancer, skin cancer, melanoma, salivary gland disorders, parotid tumors, submandibular gland tumors, vascular malformations, neck tumors, laryngeal cancer, hypopharyngeal cancer, nasopharyngeal cancer, sinonasal cancer, congenital neck masses, facial trauma
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.