A CU Medicine provider.
Though my training is in endovascular or percutaneous treatment of vascular disease, I strongly believe in individualizing patient care. That is, I do what is best for a particular patient, be it recommending medication alone or surgery in addition to the catheter-based treatments which I perform.
My spare time is devoted to my family. I am also an avid runner and challenged guitar player.
Qualifications and experience
- Brain and Nervous System, Brain and Nervous System - Stroke, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Heart and Circulation, Heart and Circulation - Aneurysms, Heart and Circulation - Angina, Heart and Circulation - Angioplasty, Heart and Circulation - Circulatory Disorders, Heart and Circulation - Coronary Disease, Heart and Circulation - Interventional Cardiology, Heart and Circulation - Peripheral Artery Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
- Languages spoken
- Clinical interest for patients
I specialize in vascular diseases in all parts of the body including:
1. Carotid and vertebral arteries
2. Upper and lower extremity arteries and veins
3. Kidney and intestinal arteries
4. Heart arteries
5. Large veins in chest, arms, and pelvis.
These diseases cause the following symptoms for which I have expertise: stroke, heart attack, swelling of an arm or leg, uncontrolled high blood pressure, kidney failure, and abdominal pain after eating and weight loss.
- Research interest for patients
I am currently a site PI for a national trial of renal denervation for hypertension. I am also the PI for investigator initiated studies of assessing foot perfusion with novel angiographic perfusion software and for predicting complex coronary anatomy with traditional vascular risk factors.’
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.