I would describe my patient care style as a respectful partnership that provides an individualized plan of care. I enjoy spending time with my patients while creating long-term professional relationships. I strive to never stop improving for the benefit of my patients while balancing the science and knowledge of nursing and medicine with the art of compassion and caring.
I grew up in Colorado and enjoy hiking, skiing, reading, and catching those amazing Colorado sunsets. I also love spending time with my family and friends, traveling the world, cheering on all the Colorado sports teams, and summer nights at Red Rocks.
Qualifications and experience
- Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Heart and Circulation - Heart Diseases, Heart and Circulation - Heart Diseases - Prevention
Mayo Clinic Arizona (2020)
Doctorate of Nursing Practice
Creighton University (2019)
Regis University (2010)
University of Colorado Boulder (2008)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP-BC) 2019 American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) 2013 American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) 2010 American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) 2009
- Clinical interest for patients
• Cardiovascular health with a special interest in preventative counseling and hyperlipidemia management
• Heart failure management and electrophysiology
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.