As an OB/Gyn, I take it very seriously that I am part of many of my patients’ life events. My goal with every interaction is to find an individual connection that fosters trust. I want my patients to not only trust my counseling, but to feel confident in their own understanding and decision making.
Qualifications and experience
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pregnancy and Reproduction, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Care, Women's Health, Women's Health - Contraception
- Languages spoken
University of Nevada Las Vegas (2021)
Doctor of Medicine
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso Paul L. Foster School of Medicine (2017)
University of Texas at Austin (2012)
- Clinical interest for patients
• Routine and high-risk pregnancies and deliveries
• Standard and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.