Patient-centered, evidence-based and occupation-based care for patients with upper extremity injury.
I’ve been proud to work for UC Health since 1995; I value the collaboration between the medical faculty and Rehabilitation department and appreciate the value of research and evidence-based practice within Hand Therapy. I enjoy working in an academic facility and with students .
National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
Hand Therapy Certification Commission (HTCC)
I enjoy time with my kids, hiking, snowshoeing, jigsaw puzzles and working on my older home.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Occupational Therapy
- Languages spoken
Bachelor of Science
Louisiana State University (1990)
- Clinical interest for patients
Upper extremity intervention for hand injury, burn and amputation. I serve as the outpatient Occupational Therapy Student Fieldwork coordinator.
- Research interest for patients
- Hand Therapy
- Burn and Upper Extremity Amputation
- Volunteer activities
I am active in my church community, Boy Scouts and other youth activities with my children.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.