I feel my first priority as a Physician’s Assistant is patient education. I want each and every one of my patients to walk away with a real understanding of what is going on with them medically – in terms that they can understand and relate to.
I am a proud wife and mother of three amazing children. In my spare time, I love traveling, camping, crafting, cooking and spending time with family and friends.
Qualifications and experience
- Heart and Circulation - Circulatory Disorders, Surgery - Sclerotherapy, Surgery - Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Beloit College - Beloit, WI (2000)
University of Florida, College of Medicine, School of Physician Assistant Studies - Gainesville, FL (2012)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Vascular surgery
- Surgical first assisting
- Endoscopic vein harvesting (EVH)
- Post-operative surgical critical care
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.