Dr. Jodi Widner is a board certified surgeon with over 15 years experience in the surgical care of breast patients. Her surgical interests include advanced breast cancer surgeries such as nipple sparing mastectomy, oncoplastics, and “Hidden Scar” procedures. She also specializes in the innovative direct-to-implant procedure for immediate reconstruction after mastectomy. With her general surgery training, Dr. Widner can also offer procedures for hernias, gallbladder disease, and other minor surgeries.
- Oncoplastic breast surgery
- Prophylactic mastectomy
- High Risk Breast Screening
- Minimally invasive procedures
Dr. Widner is a Denver native who is married with two young children. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling with her family, hiking, and reading.
For appointments, please contact:
1500 Park Central Drive, Suite 203
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
This provider is credentialed to practice medicine at one or more UCHealth facilities but is not employed by any UCHealth facility. Contact information on this page may be for a non-UCHealth facility.
Qualifications and experience
- Breast Specialist, Cancer / Oncology, Cancers - Breast Cancer, Surgery, Surgery - Breast Surgery
- Languages spoken
University of Colorado (1995)
University of Colorado Health Science Center (2001)
Exempla St. Joseph Hospital (2006)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Surgery General Surgery 2007
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.