Specialty Certifications: Orthopedic Certified Specialist, Manual Therapy Certification, Build a Better Runner Certification, Credentialed Clinical Instructor. Areas on Specialty Treatment: Orthopedics, musculoskeletal conditions, sports related injuries and return to sport, post-surgical rehabilitation, injury prevention, sports performance, health promotion and wellness. Jessica earned her B.S. in Neurology and a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in 2011 from University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA. She has also completed advanced training in evidence based evaluation and treatment for orthopedic and sports medicine populations including achievement of Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS), Manual Therapy Certification through EIM Institute of Health Professions (MTC), and certification in Rehab, Injury Prevention, and Peak Performance for running athletes. Her clinical interests include orthopedic rehabilitation, injury prevention, sports performance, community health and wellness. Jessica enjoys educating through continuing education and as a credentialed clinical instructor, working to develop and institute orthopedic rehabilitation and sports medicine programs, and participating in policy and research projects with the APTA Orthopedic Section and Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapy.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Languages spoken
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year ABPTS (American Board of Physical Therapy Specialies) Orthopedics 2019
- Clinical interest for patients
1. Conceptual Foundations of Medicine Certificate - University of Pittsburgh (2008)
2. Manual Therapy Certification – EIM Institute of Health Professions (2014)
3. Build A Better Runner: Rehab, Prevention, and Peak Performance Certification (2016)
4. Credentialed Clinical Instructor - American Physical Therapy Association (2018)
Specializing in: Orthopedics, musculoskeletal conditions, sports related injuries and return to sport, post-surgical rehabilitation, injury prevention, sports performance, health promotion and wellness.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.