A CU Medicine provider.
I love spending time with my family – husband and three kids. We like to hike and explore outdoors. I have an admiration for art, particularly painting.
Qualifications and experience
- Eyes and Vision, Eyes and Vision - Cataract, Eyes and Vision - Cataract Extraction, Eyes and Vision - Corneal Disease, Eyes and Vision - Diabetic Eye Disease, Eyes and Vision - Eye Disease, Eyes and Vision - Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus, Eyes and Vision - Uveitis and Ocular Immunology, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Surgery - Eye and/or Orbital Surgery
- Languages spoken
University of Colorado (2015)
Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program (2011)
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences (2010)
University of Colorado (2014)
University of California–Santa Barbara (CA) (2006)
- Clinical interest for patients
My clinical interests include pediatric uveitis, uveitic complications, pediatric cataracts, and retinopathy of prematurity.
- Research interest for patients
Pediatric uveitis, Pars Planitis, Pediatric cataracts, Retinopathy of Prematurity, Ocular manifestations of systemic disease
- Volunteer activities
- Dawn Clinic, Aurora, CO (2016 – 2017)
- Annual 9 Health Fair Vision and glaucoma screening, Aurora, CO (2015 – present)
- Small incision cataract surgery and strabismus surgery. Volunteer surgeon, Yamoussoukro, Côte d'Ivoire (January 2017)
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.