My goal is to provide exceptional, personalized women’s care in a warm, welcoming and service-oriented manner, incorporating current standard-of-care practices and modern technology into my practice efficiently and cost-effectively. I attempt this mission with an attitude of humility, integrity, cooperation and teamwork with respect for those who allow me to participate in their care. I enjoy caring for people during milestone moments in their lives and I get a thrill out of constantly and continually learning—medicine provides endless opportunities for both.
Outside of patient care, I enjoy spending time with my young family, skiing, mountain biking and exploring the outdoors. I also volunteer with the Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club, Steamboat Springs Youth Hockey and the Leadville Race Series.
I’m married to Maureen Louise, an early childhood educator, who is currently dedicating all of her time to raising our three amazing children.
Qualifications and experience
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pregnancy and Reproduction, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Childbirth, Pregnancy and Reproduction - High-Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Care, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Testing, Women's Health , Women's Health - Adolescent Reproductive Health - Adolescent Gynecology, Women's Health - Contraception, Women's Health - Gynecologic and Obstetric Infections, Women's Health - Menopause, Women's Health - Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Doctor of Medicine
University of Kentucky College of Medicine (2007)
- Clinical interest for patients
• Generalist OB/GYN
• Minimally invasive GYN surgery—including laparoscopy and robotics.
- Research interest for patients
• Philosophy of Medicine
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.