The best part of being an OBGYN is building strong, trusting relationships with my patients and helping them navigate all aspects of women’s health. Being a part of the most important experiences in peoples’ life is truly a privilege. My goal is to treat every patient as if they are family and for them to feel heard and supported. I hope to create an open and patient-centered environment where together we can make a plan that best fits their needs and concerns.
I grew up in West Virginia where I developed a love for all outdoor activities. I have been hoping to move to Colorado my entire life, and finally made it happen! My husband and I are so excited to be a part of this community and enjoy hiking, snowboarding, going on food adventures, and playing with our mini Goldendoodle, Leo.
Qualifications and experience
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pregnancy and Reproduction, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Childbirth, Pregnancy and Reproduction - High-Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Care, Women's Health , Women's Health - Contraception
- Languages spoken
Indiana University (2022)
Doctor of Medicine
Saint Louis University (2018)
Bachelor of Science
Washington and Lee University (2014)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Routine and high-risk pregnancies and deliveries
- Standard and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Menstrual cycle management and abnormal bleeding
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.