A CU Medicine provider.
I strive to provide the best possible care, individualizing approaches to diagnosis and treatment, and taking all aspects of a person’s health into consideration.
Qualifications and experience
- Brain and Nervous System, Brain and Nervous System - Epilepsy, Epilepsy, Neurology
- Languages spoken
New York University School of Medicine Program (2019)
New York University School of Medicine Program (2020)
University of Colorado (University Hospital) Program (2015)
University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine (2014)
New York University School of Medicine Program (2018)
Fordham University (NY) (2009)
- Research interest for patients
• Identifying ways of improving time-to-diagnosis and treatment of patients with new-onset epilepsy to reduce potentially preventable morbidity and mortality.
• Assessing the impact of first-time seizures, seizure frequency, and medications on quality of life for people with epilepsy and finding ways of improving outcomes utilizing quality improvement methodology.
• Improving the treatment of people with epilepsy through medications and devices.
• Quality improvement and learning healthcare system development in epilepsy.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.