A CU Medicine provider.
My goal is to provide excellent patient care. Doing so requires:
1) understanding each patient as a whole person – their goals, dreams and the challenges they face – and
2) forming a collaborative relationship so that we can work together to navigate diagnosis and treatment as it impacts their life.
Qualifications and experience
- Immune System, Immune System - Autoimmune Disorders, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
- Languages spoken
University of Colorado (2020)
University of Colorado (2015)
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (2014)
University of Colorado (2017)
University of Oklahoma (OK) (2004)
University of Oklahoma (2004)
University of Cincinnati (2014)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Genetic Determinants of Autoimmune and Rheumatic Diseases
- Research interest for patients
– The etiology of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
– The application of genomics to improve care for rheumatic diseases
– The genetics of systemic autoimmune and rheumatic diseases
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.