As a Cardiology Advanced Practice Provider, my goal is to provide expert cardiology care to the patients I work with. I believe in patient–centered care. I aim to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to my patient’s preferences, needs and values.
I enjoy the outdoors. I am an avid hiker, biker, runner and backpack camper. I believe in following a plant based diet for my personal health and for the positive impact on the environment.
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Associate of the American College of Cardiology
Qualifications and experience
- Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Heart and Circulation, Heart and Circulation - Heart Diseases - Prevention
Colorado State University
Barnes College of Nursing at University of Missouri
- Clinical interest for patients
- Heart and Circulation
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Risk Modification for CAD- Hypertension
- Heart healthy diets with a plant based emphasis
- Research interest for patients
I am a sub-investigator with the research department at UCHealth. I have been involved with the Connect, Pioneer, Champ, Fourier ole, Odyssey, Reduce-it and Clear Research studies.