I believe good Physical Therapy is a combination of evidence based medicine, patient centered care and expertise. It requires a partnership between the PT and the patient to achieve optimal care and maximize achievement of goals.
I enjoy the combination of cutting edge academic medicine and programs. Education, and dedicated peers.
COMT, Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Colorado (2006)
University of Colorado (2005)
Bachelor of Arts
University of Massachusetts (1997)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Amputee Care and Rehabilitation,
- Limb Restoration
- Amputee Clinic PT
- Instrumented Gait Assessment and Gait Training
- Research interest for patients
Active researcher in the field of amputee rehabilitation, particularly in the dysvascular population. I also teach at the UCD Physical Therapy program as a guest lecturer, Capstone instructor, and panel member.
- Volunteer activities
Founder and facilitator of the UCHealth Amputee support group. Hangar amputee running clinic instructor.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.