I am committed to delivering the highest quality surgical care to my patients. My goal is to work with patients, their families and primary care providers to develop the best individual treatment plan through a patient-centered approach to surgery. Providing the most compassionate care possible and developing a relationship of trust with each of my patients is essential.
Prior to joining UCHealth, I worked in a rural Arizona community where I was privileged to have had a successful practice, and where I was able to make a positive impact on the community. I hope to do the same in Greeley and Northern Colorado.My wife and I have been married for 10 years and have two amazing children. Outside the hospital, I enjoy spending time in the outdoors with my family—hiking, camping, mountain biking and skiing. We are thrilled to explore Northern Colorado.
Qualifications and experience
- Surgery - Trauma and Acute Care , Benign Breast Disease/Conditions, Breast Surgical Oncology, Cancers - Skin Cancer, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Digestive System, Digestive System - Biliary Surgery, Digestive System - Gastroesophageal Reflux, Digestive System - Gastrointestinal Surgery, Digestive System - Hemorrhoids, Digestive System - Hernia
- Languages spoken
Oregon Health & Science University Department of Surgery (2018)
Doctor of Medicine
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine (2013)
Bachelor of Science
University of California Santa Barbara (2008)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Year American Board of Surgery 2018
- Clinical interest for patients
- General surgery.
- Trauma and acute care surgery.
- Laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery.
- Breast cancer and benign breast disease.
- Minimally invasive and open abdominal wall and inguinal hernia repair.
- Abdominal wall reconstruction for complex hernias.
- Gallbladder disorders.
- Colon cancer surgery.
- Diverticulitis surgery.
- Surgical treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and hiatal hernia repair.
- Minimally invasive surgery of the large and small intestine.
- Surgical treatment of skin cancer including melanoma.
- Surgical treatment of skin and soft tissue disorders.
- Lymph node surgery.
- Port-a-cath placement for chemotherapy.
- Feeding tube placement.
- Hemorrhoid management - surgical and non-surgical.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.