My philosophy to patient care is to develop a holistic, conservative and individualized plan of care that best aligns with each patient’s goals. I aim to help my patients restore function and achieve the best quality of life possible.
As a general physiatrist, I offer evaluation and treatment of a myriad of musculoskeletal and neurorehabilitation conditions, with in-office treatments and interventions that include ultrasound-guided peripheral joint injections, myofascial trigger point injections, targeted osteopathic manipulative medicine (OMM), counseling for lifestyle interventions, exercise prescriptions, chemodenervation with botulinum toxin for management of migraines and spasticity, electrodiagnosis (EMG and nerve conduction studies), post-stroke and post-acute traumatic brain injury (TBI) management, chronic spinal cord injury management, and management of acquired limb loss.
I believe that a concerted team-based approach yields the best outcomes, and I work closely with physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, social workers, prosthetists, orthotists and physicians in other specialties to provide the best possible care to my patients.
I enjoy staying active with my fiancé and our dog, and some of our favorite activities include hiking, paddle boarding, biking and camping. I also love traveling, playing racket sports, attending music festivals and concerts, having game nights with friends and family, and trying new breweries and restaurants.
Qualifications and experience
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Languages spoken
University of Utah (2023)
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (2019)
Bachelor of Science
University of Missouri - Columbia (2014)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Musculoskeletal medicine.
- Electrodiagnostic medicine (EMG/NCS).
- Chemodenervation for management of spasticity and migraines.
- Ultrasound-guided joint and tendon injections.
- Trigger point injections.
- Lifestyle medicine.
- Research interest for patients
- Lifestyle medicine.
- Sports medicine.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.