A CU Medicine provider.
I am interested in Genitourinary Cancers (Prostate, Bladder, Testicular and Kidney Cancers). We strive to provide patient-focused, personalized, multi-disciplinary care for genitourinary (GU) cancers. Our specialized providers in Medical Oncology (chemotherapy and targeted therapies), Urologic Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Pathology, Molecular Pathology, Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Nutrition, and Integrative Medicine work together to achieve the best outcomes for our patients. We have weekly GU cancer tumor boards, where our specialists come together to discuss patients and patient care.
Qualifications and experience
- Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Cancers - Bladder Cancer, Cancers - Prostate Cancer, Cancers - Kidney Cancer, Cancers - Testicular Cancer, Cancers - Urologic Cancer, Cancers
- Languages spoken
University of Colorado (2013)
New York Medical College (2006)
University of Colorado (University Hospital) Program (2010)
University of Colorado - Boulder (CO) (2000)
- Research interest for patients
My research mainly focuses on
- improving the treatment options available to patients with advanced genitourinary cancers
- delivering goal-concordant care to all older adults facing advanced cancer.
- designing clinical trials and delivering care in a manner that increases the inclusion of older adults
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.