I believe in treating patients with kindness and compassion while providing them with the highest quality of medicine. This is key to restoring patients to their highest functional level following a work injury or illness. I emphasize a team approach, coordinating care/treatment with the patients, specialists, therapists, employers and carriers to optimize the best outcome. I utilize the Division of Workers’ Compensation Medical Treatment Guidelines as the basis for providing quality care.
Accreditation and Licensing:
• Fellow American College of Occupational and Enviromental Medicine
• Board Certified in Occupational Medicine
• Division of Workers’ Compensation Level II
• State of Colorado License to Practice Medicine
Qualifications and experience
- Occupational Medicine
University of Colorado at Boulder (1985)
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center (1993)
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center (1994)
Masters of Public Health
Medical College of Wisconsin (2000)
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2001)
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.