I believe in helping patients return to their prior level of function by educating them on their injury or condition, administering appropriate care, and creating a fun environment in which these goals can be accomplished!
I am excited to be a part of the UCHealth and Steadman-Hawkins Clinic partnership. Both organizations share common goals in clinical excellence and providing the best patient care to everyone who walks through the doors.
Born and raised in Colorado, I enjoy taking advantage of everything it has to offer including hiking, camping, fishing, skiing/snowboarding, playing tennis and golfing. I am also an Assistant Instruction with Evidence in Motion, teaching Functional Dry Needling courses across the US and Canada.
– Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
– Functional Dry Needling Level 1 and Level 2 (through Kinetacore/Evidence in Motion)
– Hip Preservation Certification
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Languages spoken
Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Miami (2006)
Bachelor of Science
Colorado State University (2002)
- Clinical interest for patients
Return-to-Sport and Sports Specific Training
Occupational Health and Return-to-Work Conditioning
- Research interest for patients
Preventative Medicine and Injury Prevention
Outcomes From Dry Needling on Patient Recovery and Sports Performance
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.