Helping patients return to their prior level of function by educating them on their injury or condition, administering appropriate care, and creating a fun environment in which these goals can be accomplished.
Excited to be a part of the UCHealth and Steadman-Hawkins Clinic partnership. Both organizations share common goals in clinical excellence and providing the best patient care to everyone who walks through the doors.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Functional Dry Needling Certified (Level 1 Kinetacore)
Born and raised in Colorado, I enjoy taking advantage of everything it has to offer including hiking, camping, fishing, skiing/snowboarding and snowshoeing. I also enjoy playing tennis, softball, flag football and spending time with family and friends.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Miami (2006)
Bachelor of Science
Colorado State University (2002)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Occupational Health
- Oncology Rehab
- Research interest for patients
- Preventative Medicine/Injury Prevention
- Oncology Rehab and the physiological effects on the body