My patients are the center of all my clinical interactions. I strive to provide comprehensive cardiovascular care with informed and shared decision-making.
I enjoy spending quality time with my beautiful wife, two daughters and son whenever I can.
Liverpool Football Club is dear to my heart – You’ll Never Walk Alone!
Qualifications and experience
- Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Heart and Circulation - Angina, Heart and Circulation - Aneurysms, Heart and Circulation - Arrhythmia, Heart and Circulation - Cardiomyopathy, Heart and Circulation - Circulatory Disorders, Heart and Circulation - Coronary Disease, Heart and Circulation - Heart Attack, Heart and Circulation - Heart Diseases, Heart and Circulation - Heart Diseases - Prevention, Heart and Circulation - Heart Failure, Heart and Circulation - Heart Valve Diseases, Heart and Circulation - High Blood Pressure
- Languages spoken
McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University (2023)
University of Iowa (2022)
Meharry Medical College (2019)
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School (2016)
Doctor of Medicine
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (2012)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease 2022 Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography Cardiovascular CT 2023 Certification Board of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Cardiovascular MRI 2023 Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology Nuclear Cardiology 2022 National Board of Echocardiography Adult Comprehensive Echocardiography 2022 American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine 2019
- Clinical interest for patients
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Cardiovascular computed tomography (CT).
- Infiltrative cardiomyopathies.
- Heart failure.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.