I firmly believe that strong education and a closely shared decision-making relationship with my patients creates the best results. I love to empower my patients to make well-informed decisions about their health that will improve their quality of life. I love continuing to learn, staying on top of the current science in my field that can benefit my patients.
I am a Colorado native thrilled to live in the Longmont area with my husband after having previously lived in Northern Colorado for 10 years before attending PA school. I am an ardent sports fan – in particular the US Women’s National soccer team and the Broncos, as well as Formula 1 racing. My family enjoys getting outside to play in any capacity, cooking and baking, and continuing our lifelong learning by exploring new places.
Qualifications and experience
- Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology
Masters Physician Assistant Studies
University of California - Davis School of Medicine (2017)
Masters of Science
Colorado State University (2014)
Colorado State University (2008)
- Clinical interest for patients
• Removing barriers to use of PAP therapy and arriving at creative solutions to complex problems
• Altitude-related central sleep apnea and treatment-emergent central sleep apnea
• Management of narcolepsy
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.