A CU Medicine provider.
While having cutting edge technology and techniques at his disposal, Dr. Moon strives for a patient-centered approach that focuses on his patient’s functional goals and delivers the most effective treatment.
I have a interest in helping patients with a spectrum of Foot & Ankle disorders.
Qualifications and experience
- Bones, Joints and Muscles, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Foot and Ankle Injuries and Disorders, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Trauma, Orthopedics
Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital/St. Louis Children's Hospital
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MA)
Massachusetts Institute Of Technology
- Clinical interest for patients
I have a interest in helping patients with a spectrum of Foot & Ankle disorders, including:
- Arthritis and degeneration, e.g., minimally invasive surgeries (arthroscopy), joint replacements (Total ankle replacements), and fusion procedures, if necessary
- Sports injuries, e.g., cartilage injuries, achilles ruptures, other tendon problems, foot & ankle ligament injuries
- Trauma, e.g., fractures of the ankle, tibia, and foot
- Deformity, e.g. flatfoot, excessive arch, bunions, post-traumatic deformities, the consequences of congenital deformities (like clubfoot & vertical talus)
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.