I treat in a patient-first, whole-person manner to help achieve individual patient-centered goals. I strive to develop connections with my patients to better treat and understand their unique situations. My goal as a provider is to continually educate my patient throughout their spectrum of care to better understand their current status and work together through their plan of care. I use the most recent evidenced-based practices, treatments, and exercise prescriptions to optimize the function and performance of the wide-spectrum of patients I see. From high level athletes, to recreational weekend warriors, to postoperative patients, to those in the workforce, I believe everyone can enhance their movement to achieve their performance goals.
Originally from Minnesota, I moved to Colorado in 2018 and live with my wife and dog. When not in the clinic, I enjoy spending time with my family, working out, hiking, and rooting for my Minnesota sports teams.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy, Bones, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Arthritis, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Back Pain, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Hip Injuries and Disorders, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Knee Injuries and Disorders, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Leg Injuries and Disorders, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Shoulder Injuries and Disorders, Bones, Joints and Muscles - Sprains and Strains, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine, Wellness and Lifestyle - Exercise and Physical Fitness , Wellness and Lifestyle - Occupational Health
- Languages spoken
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Creighton University (2018)
Bachelor of Science
North Dakota State University (2015)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year Evidence in Motion Functional Dry Needling 2020 Occupro Functional Capacity Evaluator 2019 USAW USA W Level 1 Coach 2019 NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist 2017
- Clinical interest for patients
- Orthopedic Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Occupational Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Strength and Conditioning
- Optimizing Movement and Wellness
- Clinical Education
- Wellness Prevention
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.