My goal is to know and understand my patient’s issue and their goals in order apply the most up to date technology and research to treatment.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending quality time with my wife and daughters, hiking, and playing with my pet boxer, Scout.
Qualifications and experience
- Otolaryngology, Laryngology, Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Hoarseness, Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Dysphagia (Trouble Swallowing), Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT), Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Languages spoken
University of California (San Francisco) School of Medicine Program (2013)
SUNY at Stony Brook Program (2008)
Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University (2007)
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School Program (2012)
Swarthmore College (PA) (2003)
- Clinical interest for patients
I am interested in providing care for voice, swallowing and airway disorders. I have a strong interest in helping patients care for and optimize their voices. I am interested in optimizing treatment for laryngeal cancer and airway stenosis.
- Research interest for patients
1. Management of Airway Stenosis
2. Voice Outcomes after surgery for benign vocal fold lesions
3. Patient centered outcomes for in-office procedures
4. Treatment of glottic insufficiency and vocal fold paralysis