Patient care is a team-based approach focusing on individualized care. It involves shared-decision making with patient and clinicians for optimal results. As a provider, I strive to provide safe exceptional care through compassion, respect, pride and incorporating best practices for best patient outcome.
Qualifications and experience
- Surgery - Trauma and Acute Care, Surgical Critical Care
MSN Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Colorado State University (2018)
- Clinical interest for patients
• Critical Care
- Research interest for patients
• Residency Program for Advance Practitioners and its impact in patient care
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.