I focus on evidence-based medicine and strive to educate patients so that they are well-equipped to participate in making decisions about their health care when possible.
I have always had a passion for biology and physiology. I love that being a physician allows me to put this into practice to help people live healthier and more functional lives while also getting to develop long term care relationships with my patients. Being a part of the UCHealth community allows me to treat patients within a strong health care system with ready access to all of the resources and specialty services needed to provide the best care available.
I was born and raised in northern Colorado and am excited to be back home after completing my residency training in Dallas, Texas. I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful new baby girl. Beyond caring for patients, I love doing anything outdoors in the mountains (hiking, skiing, horseback riding), baking and spending time with my family and friends
Qualifications and experience
- Internal Medicine, Primary Care
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO (2015)
UT Southwestern, Dallas, TX (2018)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Preventive care
- Complex medical conditions
- Primary care for cancer survivors
- Research interest for patients
- Quality improvement
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.