Patients know themselves best and deserve whole-person care. My philosophy is to provide evidence-based information and education to help patients lead their care and create plans they are comfortable with. I believe everyone should have a voice in the care they receive to feel empowered and supported in complicated health care systems.
I live with my husband, teenage child and our two dogs. We enjoy traveling together, trying new food, listening to music and hanging with our friends and family. I enjoy paddle boarding and hiking. I like to read, crochet, and I enjoy photography.
Qualifications and experience
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Languages spoken
Masters of Science
Frontier Nursing University (2015)
Regis University (2005)
Bachelor of Science
Metropolitan State University (2004)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Association of Nurse Practitioners Family Nurse Practitioner 2015
- Clinical interest for patients
- Patient education.
- Menopause support.
- Gynecological issues.
- Research interest for patients
- Complementary treatments for certain conditions.
- Vaginitis patterns and treatment.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.