My aim is to provide world-class, patient-centered care. I know that anyone who may need cardiac surgery is in the midst of a scary, stressful experience, and I will walk through it with you every step of the way.
I am a Colorado native who is thrilled to be able to return to the very area where I grew up to start my practice and provide exceptional cardiothoracic surgical care here. I love being active and getting outdoors with my husband, three young children and two dogs. In my spare time, I enjoy travel, yoga and amateur photography.
Qualifications and experience
- Surgery - Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Languages spoken
University of North Carolina (2022)
Doctor of Medicine
Emory University School of Medicine (2015)
Masters of Public Health
Emory University Rollins School of Public Health (2015)
Amherst College (2005)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Aortic surgery.
- Valve repair and replacement.
- Coronary revascularization.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.