A CU Medicine provider.
I strive to provide thorough, comprehensive eye exams and to collaborate with our other eye sub-specialists on managing a patient’s eye care needs.
In my free time, I enjoy cycling.
Qualifications and experience
- Eyes and Vision, Eyes and Vision - Cataract, Eyes and Vision - Diabetic Eye Disease, Eyes and Vision - Dry Eyes, Eyes and Vision - Eye Disease, Eyes and Vision - Optometry, Optometry
- Languages spoken
Southern California College of Optometry (1997)
American Lake VA Hospital program (1998)
Kansas State University (KS) (1992)
- Clinical interest for patients
Comprehensive Eye Care
- diabetic eye exams
- dry eye
- cataract pre and post care
- Lasik evaluations
- Research interest for patients
Comprehensive Eye Care, Refractive Surgery, Dry Eye, Cataract Surgery
- Volunteer activities
Children Eye Exam Mission to Mexico City
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.