To meet the patient where they are at, wherever that may be, and act as a tool to transition them to their desired level of function.
I chose UC Health because the values of the institution align with that of my own, lending an environment that is conducive for patients and providers alike.
Any outdoor endurance activity including running, cycling, swimming, hiking, camping, and triathlons.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Languages spoken
Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Colorado (2016)
Bachelor of Science
University of California (2013)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Return to sport testing following ACL tears,
- Management of mild traumatic brain injuries and concussions
- Broad spectrum neurological and neuromuscular conditions
- Orthopedic-type rehabilitation
- Research interest for patients
- ACL Tear Prevention
- Recovery from ARDS
- Balance Interventions in MS
- Volunteer activities
Pedaling for Parkinson's
Challenged Athletes Federation