I believe in fostering a caring relationship with patients who can count on me to be there when needed. I will be open and honest with patients and their families. Establishing long-term care plans has the power to improve outcomes. I enjoy caring for entire families from newborn through geriatrics. I have extensive experience with primary care outpatient procedures and enjoy offering these services to patients.
My wife and I have a young son and a feisty Bernese Mountain dog. We enjoy traveling in order to experience the world and other cultures. Thus far we have traveled to over 30 countries. We love to hike and ski as we continue to explore what Colorado has to offer. I continue my military service as a Major in the Army Reserves.
Qualifications and experience
- Family Medicine, Dermatology, Men's Health, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, Women's Health , Women's Health - Contraception
Madigan Army Medical Center (2013)
Doctor of Medicine
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (2010)
Wittenberg University (2005)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine 2013
- Clinical interest for patients
• Men's Health
• Women's Health
• Preventative Care
• Routine well child appointments
• Chronic diseases
• Risk mitigating strategies
• Musculoskeletal injuries
• Primary care procedures to include:
- skin biopsies
- joint injections
- implantable contraceptives
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.