- Geriatric Clinical Specialist (GCS)
- STAR Oncology Rehabilitation Certification
- Certified Stroke Rehabilitation Specialist.
Areas of Specialty Treatment: Neurology, Orthopedics, Manual Therapy, Oncology Rehabilitation.
Additional Information: Since 2016, Brittany has been a certified instructor for Stepping On, a community -based fall prevention program, offered through UCHealth,. She is also an APTA Certified Clinical Instructor since March 2015. Recently, Brittany completed training in Parkinson Wellness Recovery and became a Certified PWR!Moves therapist.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy, Brain and Nervous System - Concussion Assessment
- Languages spoken
- Clinical interest for patients
Vestibular Rehabilitation, Concussion Rehabilitation, Certified Stroke Rehabilitation Specialist, Stepping On Instructor. Treatment includes orthopedics, manual therapy, and STAR Oncology Rehabilitation.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.