Within the ear, nose and throat clinic, I enjoy our collaborative approach to patient care. In my experience, working closely with other providers is crucial for the evaluation and treatment of each patient. Hearing loss, tinnitus and balance disorders can stem from multiple causes; therefore, I am grateful to work closely with other Audiologists, Otolaryngologists, Primary Care Physicians and specialists to treat each patient as thoroughly and efficiently as possible.
I am a Colorado native and feel very grateful to be able to live and practice Audiology in such a wonderful state. When I am not in clinic, I enjoy spending time with my husband, Dan, and our three dogs, three goats and cat. We also enjoy dirt biking, four-wheeling and hiking Colorado’s beautiful trails.
Qualifications and experience
- Audiology, Ear, Nose, and Throat - Hearing Loss, Ear, Nose, and Throat - Tinnitus, Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Hearing Loss, Audiology - Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids, Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) - Tinnitus
Metropolitan State College of Denver (2008)
LSU Health Sciences Center (2015)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Tinnitus evaluations
- Auditory brainstem response testing
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Newborn hearing screenings