I strive to provide the best care possible for patients and their families. Open and compassionate communication is critical. I hope to help make the journey of cancer a little easier.
Beyond caring for patients, I enjoy reading, walking, cooking and spending time with my family.
Morgan Adams Foundation – Board Member
Round Up River Ranch – Medical Advisory Committee
American Board of Radiology – Volunteer
American Society of Radiation Oncology – Practice Accreditation Committee member
Qualifications and experience
- Radiation Oncology, Cancers, Cancers - Radiation Therapy
- Languages spoken
Harvard Medical School (2002)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MA) (1993)
Massachusetts Institute Of Technology (2000)
Massachusetts Institute Of Technology (1995)
- Clinical interest for patients
Optimal use of radiation therapy for cancer and other diseases
- Research interest for patients
- Patient reported outcomes
- Quality and safety improvement
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.