I believe in a individual patient centered approach to care. Understanding patient needs, lifestyle, and current life situation in addition to the diagnosis being treated often facilitates the best outcomes and recovery for the patient
UCHealth provides care that is innovative and progressive while maintaining the fold standard of protocols and treatment. I believe the best results come from continuum of care between providers and therapist. The fact that our surgeons are literally right down the hall allows for face-to-face, real time conversations for each individual patient and their outcomes.
NBCOT – National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy with emphasis in Physical Rehabilitation
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Occupational Therapy
Masters of Science
Rush University Medical Center (2012)
Bachelor of Arts
Indiana University (2005)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Hand Therapy
- Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Oncology Rehabilitation
- Research interest for patients
NIH Research in preliminary studies on adult learning in populations diagnosed with both traumatic brain injuries and post stress disorder.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.