I believe in bringing the highest level of care to my patients with a thorough evaluation and consistent reassessment throughout the duration of treatment; with an emphasis on education and functionally specific training to get individuals back to what they love to do.
The UCHealth organization focuses on providing patients the highest quality of care through a well-connected network of expert clinicians and interdisciplinary collaboration, resulting in a patient-centered atmosphere that promotes the highest standards of practice.
I was born and raised in the Appalachian Mountains of Bristol, VA where I fell in love with an outdoor lifestyle. After graduating PT school, I promptly moved to Colorado to enjoy everything our incredible state has to offer. In my free time I enjoy snow skiing, hiking, camping, running and anything to get me outdoors to the mountains or along the water.
– Functional Dry Needling Level 1 (through Synergistic Dry Needling)
Qualifications and experience
- Languages spoken
Bachelor of Science
East Tennessee State University (2015)
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Shenandoah Universit (2019)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Orthopedic rehabilitation of lower extremities
- Return to sport/sport specific training
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Shoulder/neck pathologies
- Research interest for patients
- Preventative treatment for ACL tears
- Running biomechanics and injury prevention
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.