Even as a registered nurse, I always felt and believed in treating the patient as a whole (physically, mentally and emotionally), as well as treating their families. As a nurse practitioner that’s continued and I want to build relationships with my patients and their families.
I was always the caretaker when I was young. Nursing has allowed me to continue that love for caretaking, and being a nurse practitioner has given me the chance to make a difference in patients lives.
Beyond caring for patients, I enjoy baking, playing tennis, being with friends and family, and of course my crazy dog, Dax.
Qualifications and experience
- Medical Oncology, Breast Specialist, Cancers, Cancers - Breast Cancer, Cancers - Cancer Medicine, Cancers - Gynecologic Cancer, Hematology and Oncology, High Risk Breast Cancer Assessment
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ (2013)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Chronic illness management
- Hospital medicine
- Research interest for patients
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.