I believe in approaching care with a combination of hands-on techniques, corrective exercise, and rehab progression from day 1 after surgery to returning to activity. I believe in taking advantage of the multidisciplinary team here and collaborating with fellow PT’s in order to provide the best treatment possible
- Board Certified Sports Clinical Specialist (SCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SMFA-1)
- Emergency First Responder
Before moving to Colorado Ali worked for 5 years in Boston for a sports physical therapy company and was a repeat lecturer on sports-related concussion for Northeastern Univerisity PT program’s sports medicine course. Ali was a competitive figure skater since childhood, continuing to compete in college for Northeastern University and has experience coaching as well. She has been a trainer for individuals and teams for fitness, conditioning, and injury prevention including skating, hockey, soccer, and lacrosse. Ali spends her spare time skiing, hiking, playing soccer, and playing volleyball.
Qualifications and experience
- Rehabilitation Therapy - Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Northeastern University (2011)
- Clinical interest for patients
- Competitive youth and adult sports injuries
- Hip and knee post-operative care
- ACL injury prevention and rehab
- Dance medicine
- Sports related concussion.
- Ali also enjoys teaching PT students in clinical rotations and internships
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.