Being a detail-oriented person, I find value in the details and nuances of the patient’s individual condition and usually get to know my patients well for that reason. I believe that the patients’ values should always be central to their care, whether the patients are able to speak for themselves or there are loved ones speaking on their behalf.
I am coming to UCHealth with over 3 years of experience working in critical care medicine across 3 different intensive care units—trauma/neurologic, medical and cardiovascular—which provides me with a unique foundation upon which to continue to grow my critical care knowledge and experience.
I am new to Colorado, and I had decided that I wanted to move out here during my first visit to Colorado in September 2022. I found this job posting while on my trip and applied shortly after returning to Erie, PA… and the rest is history! I am excited to become a part of the trauma/surgical critical care team here as they are an inspiring and welcoming group of people. I enjoy being outdoors, keeping active, hiking, skiing, traveling and trying out new restaurants and activities, so I am looking forward to all the Colorado lifestyle has to offer.
Qualifications and experience
- Surgical Critical Care, Trauma and Acute Care Surgery
- Languages spoken
Masters Physician Assistant Studies
Gannon University (2019)
Bachelor of Science
Gannon University (2018)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Specialty Year National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants Physician Assistant 2019
- Clinical interest for patients
- Trauma and surgical critical care.
- Critical care ultrasound and echocardiography.
- Bedside procedures.
- Analgesia management.
- Quality improvement.
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.