I believe the most important aspect of patient care is taking the time to listen. I was taught early in my training that all the information needed to diagnose a condition in your patient can be obtained from them, if the time is taken to listen. This is the foundation for a trusting and caring relationship between a caregiver and their patient. I am committed to providing the highest quality and compassionate care to each one of my patients.
I am married and have four children. In our free time we enjoy skiing, fly fishing, hiking, biking, camping and getting together with friends and family.
Qualifications and experience
- Plastic Surgery, Cancers - Melanoma, Cancers - Skin Cancer, Eyes and Vision - Oculofacial Plastic and Orbital Surgery, Hand Plastic Surgery, Injuries and Wounds - Wounds, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery - Body Contouring and Liposuction, Surgery - Burn Surgery, Surgery - Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (2012)
Doctor of Medicine
St. George’s University (2007)
- Board Certification
Certification Agency Member Board Specialty Year American Board of Surgery American Board of Medical Specialties General Surgery 2013 American Board of Plastic Surgery American Board of Medical Specialties Plastic Surgery 2017
- Clinical interest for patients
• Facial reconstruction for Mohs defects
• Facial and lower extremity reconstruction for trauma
• Breast reconstruction and eyelid surgery
- Research interest for patients
• Skin cancer
• Breast reconstruction
• Wound care
• Lower extremity reconstruction
- UCHealth strongly encourages you to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your coverage and benefits for a particular health care service provided at a UCHealth facility. Read more here.