I provide care in a holistic manner to my patients. I look at all the variables that can impact health of a person. Patients are an integral part of the decision-making process. My philosophy of care is the patient and provider are a team making decisions to better overall well-being.
I have a wonderful husband and three children. My clinical background involves seventeen years as a bedside nurse in Labor and Delivery, Nursery and Postpartum Care. My hobby is running; I have currently completed over 80 marathons, five 50K races, and four 50-milers. My husband and I spend our free time outdoors hitting trails for running.
- Post Master’s Certification Family Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse Certified in Inpatient OB
- Certification in External Fetal Monitoring
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
Qualifications and experience
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pregnancy and Reproduction, Pregnancy and Reproduction - Prenatal Testing, Women's Health, Women's Health - Adolescent Reproductive Health - Adolescent Gynecology, Women's Health - Breast Feeding, Women's Health - Contraception, Women's Health - Endometriosis, Women's Health - Fecal Incontinence, Women's Health - Gynecologic and Obstetric Infections, Women's Health - Hormone Replacement Therapy, Women's Health - Menopause, Women's Health - Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Felician College (2013)