This online orientation program is intended for use by students with clinical rotations at UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital. All information presented is the property of University of Colorado Hospital and cannot be reproduced without permission.
- To provide the student with general and safety information about University of Colorado Hospital.
- To Identify student roles, responsibilities, and professional conduct.
- Further orientation information and materials will be provided as needed. You may be required to attend computer training and additional orientation. Please contact your Clinical Instructor or Program Director for details.
- Specific information about your clinical rotation and assignments will be discussed by your Clinical Instructor on or before your first clinical day. Please contact your Clinical Instructor or Program Director for details.
Documents required for all clinical experiences
Documents required for nursing undergraduate, pre-licensure student clinical experiences
- Student Clinical Practice Guidelines –Print and bring to clinical orientation day
- Pyxis – hospital form that is completed by the student at clinical orientation day
- Clinical Readiness and Self Assessment Form – tool completed by undergraduate nursing students to assist preceptors –Bring to clinical orientation day
- Course Syllabus: provided by the student’s school –Bring to clinical orientation day
- Clinical Performance Evaluation (CPE): Clinical evaluation tool provided by the student’s school –Bring to clinical orientation day
For questions regarding the online clinical orientation program, computer system access forms, or medication dispensing systems please contact:
Kathy Foss, RN, MSN
Clinical Development Coordinator
University of Colorado Hospital
Professional Resources, Mail Stop 901
12401 E. 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
E-mail: [email protected]