Physical medicine & rehabilitation at the UCHealth Spine Center.
Whether your medical issues are related to areas of the nerve, muscle, bone or brain, our physical medicine physicians (also known as physiatrists) work to decrease your pain and enhance motion performance without surgery.
Conditions we treat
We welcome patients in the clinic setting with special interests in:
- Acute pain conditions
- Concussion and post-concussion syndrome
- Lower back pain
- Musculoskeletal injury
- Neuropathy (carpal tunnel syndrome, radiculopathy, polyneuropathy)
- Neuropathic pain
- Spasticity management
- Spinal cord injury
- Sports injury
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
Services we provide
- Electromyography with nerve conduction studies
- Multiple sclerosis rehabilitation
- Neuro rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s rehabilitation
- Prosthetic and orthotic devices
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Wheelchair evaluations
New patient appointments can be made by calling our office.
Existing patients can schedule follow up appointments online through the My Health Connection app.