At UCHealth Rheumatology Clinic at Anschutz in metro Denver, our primary goal is to meet the needs of each individual patient.
We take pride in listening carefully to our patients’ concerns and answering questions so that together we can design the most effective course of treatment. Our patient outcomes are among the best in the Rocky Mountain region.
The Rheumatology practice at UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital at Anschutz is nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report.
Conditions we treat
- ANCA-associated polyangiitis
- Ankylosing spondyloarthritis
- Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome
- Giant cell
- Bechet’s syndrome
- Connective tissue-associated lung disease
- Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (EGPA; also known as Churg-Strauss syndrome (CSS)
- Extra pulmonary sarcoidosis
- Pseudogout/CPPD disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)-associated arthritis
- Inflammatory muscle disease (polymyositis/dermatomyositis)
- Mixed connective tissue disease.
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Primary angiitis of the CNS
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Rheumatologic-associated eye disease
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
My Health Connection: your online patient portal
We encourage all our patients to sign up for My Health Connection. This is your personal patient portal to request prescription refills, view your medical records or test results and to contact our office.
What to bring to your Rheumatology Clinic appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse’s policy, know your spouse’s date of birth and Social Security number.
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier.
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time. Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant).
- Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant).
Our office participates with many different insurance companies. Because insurance plans, policies and laws often change, please contact your insurance company to see if we are a contracted provider. >> Find insurance and billing information.
Please notify us if you have an insurance plan change, coverage change or insurance loss so we can properly bill your claims in a timely manner.
Questions about your bill?
Please visit the UCHealth bill pay site.